The Fusion PSN network has been running for 3 weeks with an average of 170 nodes participating in consensus and approaching 85K blocks mined.
On the development side the technical team has been working hard on the PSN 2.0 release. They have created a private testing network internally to test PSN 2.0 with 8 miners and 2 gateways.
PSN 2.0 will include the following
1. Faster transaction processing
2. Better synchronisation of nodes
3. Improvements to the consensus mechanism
4. Bug resolutions in Time-Lock and Swaps
5. Quantum Swap Interface
6. Reward Engine in order to start distributing rewards for packing blocks.
7. Trezor integration