Before reading this article make sure you have caught up on the important article 'How to Obtain MainNet FSN Coins'
Step 1. Send ERC20 FSN from an Ethereum wallet to which you own the private keys (not from an exchange account), to the Token Swap address.
Step 2. Access your native FSN tokens with the same Ethereum wallet private key as in Step 1 at www.myfusionwallet.com.
EFSN (from PSN 2.0)
Step 1. Send EFSN from your PSN 2.0 wallet to the Token Swap address.
Step 2. Access your native FSN tokens with the same PSN 2.0 wallet as in Step 1 at www.myfusionwallet.com.
Note: Ethereum, PSN 2.0 and Fusion MainNet all use the same Private Key & Public Key format. This is why you can access your native FSN with the same wallet address on www.myfusionwallet.com after you execute Token Swap.
- DONT send ERC20 FSN to the Token Swap address directly from an exchange account. This may result in permanent loss of funds.
- The Token Swap address WILL NOT be published at www.fusion.org until MainNet goes live on June 30.
- ONLY use the Token Swap address that will be available on www.fusion.org. BEWARE of phishing.
- Read this document CAREFULLY before executing Token Swap. https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/token-swap-how-to-obtain-native-mainnet-fsn-coins-dc5658fc1ceb?postPublishedType=repub
- There is no requirement to execute Token Swap in the short term. There is no urgency. DO NOT RUSH the process. Read the instructions carefully.
- NO admin or team member will send you the Token Swap address directly. Once again, ONLY use the Token Swap address that will be available on www.fusion.org.