Release Notes 3.1
Fusion will begin sharing Release Notes for improvements deployed to any of Fusion’s frontend applications, including the wallet, block and node explorers, and asset gateway.
Community members can track upcoming new features, fixes and amendments in this public Trello board - https://trello.com/b/bFsHH4w9/mainnet-issues
If you notice any bugs whilst using Fusion applications or have some feedback that you think may be useful to the team, please submit a ticket on Fusion’s Zendesk!
Here are the Release Notes from the past sprint completed between the 7th – 16th of August.
- More safeguards for swaps with ‘suspicious assets’, where ‘suspicious assets’ are defined as native Fusion assets with the same ticker as popular cryptocurrencies.
- General UI improvements.
- Live ‘transaction status’ added to the receipt modal, providing a means for users to keep track of the progress of their transactions.
- Fixed issues with disabled ‘take swap’ button in the quantum swap marketplace.
- Swap marketplace dropdown bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Date picker on MyFusionWallet now working correctly on Safari.
- Fixed the option to select existing time-locks in ‘make swap’ modal.
- Fixed issues involved with creating and sending assets.
- Issues with gas errors fixed, including addition of message to notify user when a transaction fails as a result of not having enough gas to pay for the transaction.