Check out Fusion’s Release Notes 3.2 that detail the improvements deployed to Fusion’s frontend applications over the previous development sprint.
Community members can track upcoming new features, fixes and amendments in the Fusion public Trello board - https://trello.com/b/bFsHH4w9/mainnet-issues
If you notice any bugs whilst using Fusion applications or have some feedback that you think may be useful to the team, please submit a ticket on Fusion’s Zendesk!
Here are the Release Notes from the past sprint completed between the 19th – 30th of August.
- Enabled Time-lock to time-lock transactions in Fusion’s wallet application to support numerous use-cases and help stakers and staking pools better manage their assets.
- General UI improvements, including updated text to front end applications.
- Added live transaction process messaging.
- Staking page on the Fusion Block Explorer has been upgraded to include history of mined blocks
- RPC updates to Fusion EFSN including additional functionality to start/stop autobuy ticket.
- Fixed time-lock ‘from date’ issue related to the quantum swap marketplace.
- Corrected error where time-locks failed to combine due to a 1 second timing discrepancy.
- Fixed price tracker API so correct price displays in all applications.
- Corrected ‘from date’ display in 'send transaction modal' of Fusion wallet which previously read incorrectly date incorrectly as (from date – 1 day).