Check out Fusion’s Release Notes 3.4 that detail the new features and improvements that were deployed to Fusion’s frontend applications over the previous development sprint.
Community members can track upcoming new features, fixes and amendments in the Fusion public Trello board - https://trello.com/b/bFsHH4w9/mainnet-issues
If you notice any bugs whilst using Fusion applications or have some feedback that you think may be useful to the team, please submit a ticket on Fusion’s Zendesk!
After a challenging week for the Fusion team following the wallet hack of September 28, it was great to get back to 'business as usual' and complete sprint 3.4 successfully and on time.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Foundation team in China for their 24/7 work during the Chinese holiday period to manage the aftermath of the theft and determine the best path forward.
Here are the Release Notes from the sprint 3.4 completed between Sept 30 and October 9:
- Launched Universal Short Account Number (USAN) Swap, enabling users to trade their USAN numbers for any other digital asset using Fusion's quantum swap feature. USANs are now selectable as a tradable asset on www.myfusionwallet.com
Introduced live transaction status for all wallet functions - create asset, send asset, time lock, make, take and recall swaps.
Bug Fixes / Improvements
Resolve pagination issues on main swap screen.
Improve filtering logic on main swap screen.
- Design overhaul of make/take swap modals to protect users from suspicious assets and ensure user experience is intuitive.
- Added new warning note on swap modals for any swaps that contains ‘malicious assets’ i.e fake BTC, ETH.
- Fixed price tracker API so correct price displays on all frontend applications.
- Corrected ‘from date’ display in the 'send transaction' modal on MyFusionWallet which previously incorrectly displayed as (from date – 1 day).
Note: The dev team is actively working on correcting a persistent decimal rounding issue that will be resolved in the next sprint.