Check out Fusion’s Release Notes 3.7 that detail the new features and improvements that were deployed to Fusion’s applications over the previous development sprint.
Community members can also track upcoming new features, fixes and amendments in the Fusion public Trello board - https://trello.com/b/bFsHH4w9/mainnet-issues
If you notice any bugs whilst using Fusion applications or have some feedback that you think may be useful to the team, please submit a ticket on Fusion’s Zendesk!
This week marked the exciting release of DCRM 5.0 to the open source community, a big step on our journey to becoming the interconnected platform for global decentralized finance. Another priority for the week was to provide further support for developers to get started quickly building applications on Fusion which explains the creation of a Developer Client and Boilerplate.
- Fusion released a useful developer client that expedites and simplifies the process of sending and creating assets on Fusion directly from the terminal.
- Fusion created a boilerplate using the 'create react app' to empower developers to get started developing applications on Fusion quickly.
- A huge milestone for Fusion and the DeFi community at large with the complete DCRM 5.0 code-base open-sourced to the Fusion Foundation Github.
Upcoming Major Releases
- Fusion is in the last stages of testing Multi Swap that enables multiple (many:many) assets to be traded within one easy and feeless (only gas) decentralized swap.
- Fusion is in the last stages of testing Bitcoin (BTC) integration with its Asset Gateway. Once BTC is enabled the Fusion network will support BTC, ETH and numerous ERC20 tokens.