Hi folks, we have taken feedback from the community on board with regards to our OG testers of the PSN network.
Some early adopters were mistakenly impacted for using hardware wallets to store their FSN tokens prior to the launch of the TestNet going live.
To resolve the situation, Fusion will work with the staking community to decipher which hardware wallet users were affected so we can provide the correct remediation.
The steps below were originally proposed by long-time Fusion community member @FUSIONmakeCRYPTOgreatAGAIN and refined in collaboration with @algoreee and myself. Both these community members will also assist in checking which wallets ought to receive remediation.
If you think you were one of the stakers impacted, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Create one unit of a custom asset in your staking wallet that is named with your hardware wallet USAN #.
2. Send the newly created asset to your hardware wallet.
3. Send the newly created asset from your hardware wallet to the following wallet address:
For example if you hardware wallet USAN is 123
1. Create one unit of an asset called 123 in your staking wallet
2. Send one unit of asset 123 from your staking wallet to your hardware wallet.
3. Send one unit of asset 123 from your hardware wallet to wallet address
The purpose of this exercise is to demonstrate a link between your staking wallet and your hardware wallet.
If you used multiple staking nodes that originated from the same hardware wallet, follow the same process above for EACH staking wallet and let @yonatak, @FUSIONmakeCRYPTOgreatAGAIN or @algoreee know that you have done this.
Please complete the above steps by Wednesday the 11th of December.
Fusion with the help of community members will take care of meticulously checking who qualifies for compensation.